Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wedding Wednesday!!

In my previous post about my assistant, I mentioned her bridal shower. Well, her wedding is coming up on Memorial Day weekend in Pennsylvania at a beautiful country club with a golf course type of place. I am so excited. Her colors are coral and grey.

Here is what her bridal party will look like, this is NOT her wedding, just found this on a google search. 

I have on numerous occasions on accident worn the same color dress as the bridesmaids and felt like a complete idiot. So this time I wanted to go completely opposite.


I absolutely love this color, but am so unsure of what accessories to wear with it. Some ideas that I have include the following:

Necklace:

Shoes:


Handbag:

I have to say that I'm probably going to go with the white necklace to match the handbag because I fell in love with it. It is Kate Spade. I just love a good wedding with friends and open bar :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com