Between allergies, weather changes, and stress - I get horrible migraines. The kind where you cannot look at the light, you throw up, my head feels like it is going to fall off, and pretty much all I want to do is sleep. They are probably the most frustrating thing.
Here is what I have tried to fix my migraines:
- Cut down drinking caffeine - actually caffeine helps them
- Cut down chocolate - a small dark chocolate a day is good for you
- Went on special diet - no gluten
- Have taken countless medications
- Get a massage once a month to relieve neck tension
- Chiropractor crack once a month
- Prescription Tylenol
- Migraine Diary - what was I eating, stress level, weather, woman cycle, etc.
Until next time...