Sunday, May 26, 2013

Blog Everyday in May: My 3 Worst Traits!

My Three Worst Traits

1. I am sarcastic/serious and most people cannot tell when I am being what. This is something I cannot help. This is very evident to me when I am telling someone "I'm not interested in you." They must think I am flirting or something. It is nuts.

2. I LOVE to pop pimples. Seriously sit and get my black heads out of my nose! Inspect my face to make sure I don't have any trying to come out. 

3. I am in LOVE with my label maker. Probably to the annoying point of labeling almost everything in my entire office, car, and life! I will post about my 2 label makers and how I organize in an upcoming post.

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. I pop pimples/blackheads all the time! (I don't get them often now, but when they show up, I do!) Sean hates it! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com