Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Struggling with

I'm struggling with: when do I tell my next boyfriend that I blog and share my personal info on the internet?

When I started this blog, I hadn't even thought about this, but as I am starting to date, NOTHING serious yet, I am still just seeing what is out there. I am unsure of when I let the new fling in on the fact that I have this tiny space on the internet. I have to say I have fallen in love with blogging. Meeting amazing, interesting, and caring people who have fabulous stories to share. Not to mention it is freeing to share my thoughts with everyone.

I know that the perfect man for me will be totally understanding, but not really sure how to bring up the conversation and make sure they are okay with it! I would love your insight. How did you tell your significant other you were already a blogger or wanted to be? What can I say you all know way more than me in this life!! Hope you are having a great week.

Until next time...