It sounds dramatic but my entire life has been difficult for the past year. I finally feel like I am getting to the point where I am not drowning anymore. I have vowed to work on myself for the entire year. All of the things that I don't like about myself, I am working on.
- Sticking to my workout schedule - I feel so much better when I work out
- Saying No - so I am not overly stressed
- Spend more time with God every day
- Make sure I only say things about people I would say to their face - we all get mad at people and want to scream sometimes, I am trying
- Returning phone calls in a timely fashion with friends - I am so bad with this - I usually text message people and am working on talking more
Until next time...