Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Something Difficult

Something difficult:
It sounds dramatic but my entire life has been difficult for the past year. I finally feel like I am getting to the point where I am not drowning anymore. I have vowed to work on myself for the entire year. All of the things that I don't like about myself, I am working on.
Here they are:
  • Sticking to my workout schedule - I feel so much better when I work out
  • Saying No - so I am not overly stressed
  • Spend more time with God every day
  • Make sure I only say things about people I would say to their face - we all get mad at people and want to scream sometimes, I am trying
  • Returning phone calls in a timely fashion with friends - I am so bad with this - I usually text message people and am working on talking more
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com