Monday, May 27, 2013

Blog Everyday in May: Something someone once told me...

Something someone once told me that hasn't left me. 

Now, I know my Aunt didn't mean this. However, she did tell me when I broke up with my ex, did I ever think about the fact that, God makes some people to be single. Did I ever think that maybe I am one of those people?

You should have seen my face. I have been one of those girls who has dreamed of my prince charming, playing house, watching disney fairy tales, dreaming/planning my wedding, and not to mention always been boy crazy :) Well, I'm not at the current moment, they actually drive me crazy.

I would like to think that someone who is as invested in the education system, has a good job, and I like to think a good catch for someone, won't be single for the rest of my life. That just makes me sad to think about!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I already told you what I think of this - God DOES make some people to be single, but I think he generally gives them the DESIRE to be single. It would be cruel to do otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com