Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Everyday in May: A Letter to my Readers

A Letter to my Readers:

Hello beautiful readers! This is my letter to you. What would I do without you? As you have started to learn about me,  I have harbored a lot of baggage and through this blog and you fine individuals I have started to let go of all of the things that have been on my heart. I really am becoming a better person and learning new things every day! It is such a blessing to have a group of supporters who only know me online but offer up the best advice and encouragement. We need to stick together as humans and support each other. Life is full of ups and downs and it is so amazing to be able to share both you with. You never make me feel crazy, annoying, or superficial - even when I am being those things. I am blessed to know you and continue to get to know you.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com