Friday, May 3, 2013

What Would Ryan Lochte Do?


As promised I was going to review "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" after watching the first episode. I finally got around to it. I have to say this show received a lot of negative feedback from what I have read. The first episode did leave me wanting to continue watching but I am still not sure what Ryan Lochte is all about. 

He says he is all about practicing his swimming, which they show and he obviously works hard which is why he is successful. You also experience him hanging out with his friends, whom have a GREAT DANE! So I was smiling from ear to ear. He has an interesting relationship with his brother that is his roommate, he seems close to his mom and sisters, they spend a lot of time together from what you see. 

His oldest sister is the person who "approves" all of his girlfriends. She seems like an interesting character and add a fun dimension to their hang outs. Ryan Lochte states he is ready to "settle down" but hasn't found the right girl. Probably because he loves to party, pick up girls in bars, and act crazy. Which good for him, I would probably do the same thing if I had his life. He is attractive, although the thing I don't like about him is everything is branded with his name, his shoes, what he calls his friends, etc. I guess we will have to see what he does in episode 2.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com