Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Assistants Bridal Shower!

My assistant is amazing! She deserves the most special Bridal Shower ever especially because she puts up with me. Her wedding colors are coral and grey, although she has been talking for weeks how bored she is with these colors. So I decided on a different set of colors and theme.


Theme: Glitz and Glamour  Colors: Sparkles with black

To help with the planning since I as everyone else is busy, we asked numerous people bring food. We had amazing dips, desserts, and finger foods.

My favorite decoration is the Mr and Mrs Signs we put up on the wall, that we gave to them to put on the chair for their sweetheart table.

I bought a lot of my supplies from the Dollar Tree they always have amazing stuff and I don't feel bad throwing it away when I'm done.

I did Black of the following items:


The items I got in Silver include:





Desserts: I went for cupcakes with a cute accent.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com