Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Thing I am most afraid of...

The thing I am most afraid of... this may sound silly to some, that I won't ever get married and have a family. I love my aunt but when I broke up with my ex, she said, "have you ever thought of the fact that maybe God made you to be alone." This has freaked me out for 2 entire years. Since I was a little girl I have wanted to get married and be a mom. I came to the determination a couple of months ago that if by 32 I am not engaged or have a prospect that I will adopt a baby from Vietnam. 

The family that I babysat for for 3 years adopted 2 of their 3 children from Vietnam and they are the loves of my life. I stopped babysitting for them during the week this year when I took on my new job, but go as often as possible to still see them. I hope that I can have this dream with or without a husband. It takes a special man to appreciate and understand adoption. Just because you don't physically have the baby doesn't mean you won't love it to pieces. I can't wait to see where my future goes in terms of a family.

Until next time...