Saturday, May 11, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Favorite Quote & Blogger



My favorite quote ever is:
How many times a day do I have to remind myself about this?? Probably 12 okay... 15! I want to help everyone this is my nature and therefore I have to remind myself that not everyone holds this priority to themselves and it is okay to say NO.

My Favorite Blogger is: Bekah from re-solve 

She is my big on the blogging network Bigs and Littles, she has a phenomenal story and her  ability to give advice is fabulous. If you haven't started following her blog, you better! You will love her as much as I do.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Thanks so much. I still feel like a tiny blog that nobody has taken note of, so it means a lot to hear that from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making an impact on me!! So this someone notices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com