Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday - Online Dating #2

Happy Sunday! The only downfall to Sunday is that we have to go back to work tomorrow, but I do LOVE relaxing and catching up on life on Sundays. 
I saw this and thought it was perfect!

So since this is my second dating post, I thought it was important to share what I am looking for in a man.
  • Christian
  • Handsome
  • Honest/Communicates
  • Can be wrong sometimes - I cannot stand someone who is "always right"
  • Views the world as Cup Half Full
  • Outgoing - enjoys doing things but can do nights in as well
  • Humor and Silliness - I need these in my life so badly

I have had more dates since my last Sunday post. I went out with a gentlemen to sushi and then a lunch date. He is very nice, but I am not attracted to him. He brought me a flower to lunch and is a complete gentlemen. I am not sure what to do, as I enjoy talking with him, he is very easy to talk to and I learn a lot from him, he is from Egypt so he shares his culture which is great. I am supposed to see him again but I'm not sure that I want to.

I went to Hibachi with a gentlemen we will call him Clint. He was a great time. The chatting was flowing and he seems to be a lot of fun. He said he wanted to get together again, however, he hasn't followed through so we shall see what happens.

I went to dinner with a gentlemen we will call him Brett. I had the most amazing time. He is a really great guy. He did ask me to hang out again, but I was out of town, so we are supposed to see each other this week. I will keep you posted!!

The online dating has taken a turn. I am finally having a good time and not feeling so down about everything. I have some prospects that I am looking forward to. I will keep you posted.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com