Monday, April 8, 2013

Egg Me Monday!!

The chicks are here! Yes, think Jersey Shore - Cabs are here! HAHAHA.

Happy Monday, here is a picture of my 12 chick eggs. Big props go to my 2 assistants. I couldn't have made this work without them!

The 12 baby chick names, we tried for fun names:

  1. Sarah Fraser
  2. Beavis
  3. Butthead
  4. Kim
  5. Kourtney
  6. Khloe
  7. Rob
  8. Kris
  9. Bruce
  10. Lucy
  11. Ethel
  12. My Principal's Name
So we numbered them, transferred the eggs to the egg turner and made sure the temperature was between 100-101 degrees. We will hatch these eggs, we will hatch these eggs, yes, I continue to tell myself this.

DAY 1 = SUCCESS!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com