Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lavagna Restaurant Review

Lavagna
539 8th Street SE
Washington DC 20003
Menu
Yelp
Open Table

So my girl friend and I went to an endless Mimosa Brunch at Lavagna. The link is for the brunch menu. I had the eggs any style - I did egg whites scrambled as I am trying to be more healthy with spicy Italian Sausage and the Potatoes. The food was really awesome. The portion size was perfect for brunch and the mimosa's made the event even better. 

We sat outside as my friend brought her dog. If you want to sit outside, make sure you make a reservation as people sat outside as long as they could with their pets and endless mimosas. The server was FABULOUS. She was very attentive, funny, helpful with food choices, yet she let us chat and enjoy ourselves, she definitely wasn't annoying, which I appreciate.

I haven't had any other food at this restaurant so I can only recommend their awesome brunch! I went home and had a nap afterwards as it was so much fun. They have lots of great stores to go to right around this area. 

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like an al fresco meal with your pup! I really need to brunch more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth, having puppies involved makes it so much better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com