Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dr. Phil's Life Code

I love me some Dr. Phil. I mean that cute bald head, I can't get enough. I watch his show every day and have some favorite quotes of his.

"A Predictor of Future behavior is relevant past behavior"

"You can't change what you don't acknowledge"

"If you want more, you have to require more of yourself"

"Never put more into a relationship than you can afford to lose"

I read his book, Life Code.
This book shares what you do about BAITERs
  • Backstabbers
  • Abusers
  • Imposters
  • Takers
  • Exploiters
  • Reckless
People in your life. Do you know anyone who is currently or has done this to you? This book gives you so really awesome techniques and insight to the fact that it is OKAY to not trust everyone. 

After all of my relationship issues lately, I thought this was the perfect book to read and I was right. I learned that the "gut" feeling I get, I need to listen more and follow my gut and heart with what it is saying. If I get a bad feeling about someone it is okay to not pursue a friendship or relationship with them. This means I am protecting myself and family. 

You still need to be nice and respectful of all people but that doesn't mean you have to go that extra step with or for them. It is also OKAY to say NO! I am really working on this one. I need to say no a lot more, I know this will make me less stressed.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com