Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Certain Dri - Tuesday Review!

**** I was not paid for this review.

Do you ever find yourself sweating through your tops? I know that no matter what antiperspirant I use, I would sweat through my tops. As a teacher or any woman, this is not only embarrassing, but distracting as students will mention any imperfection that you have to get you distracted from your lesson.

So I started using CertainDri on the recommendation of a friend. I have only found the CertainDri Regular Roll on in the stores. I have found it at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Safeway, pretty much anywhere that has other antiperspirants. 


Here is CertainDri on Amazon, as you can see it is not extremely expensive. 

You put the CertainDri on at night before you go to bed. I do it without a shirt on. It is a roller which took some getting used to for me as I have always used solids or gels. You have to let it dry, then you go to bed. In the morning, I take a shower as usual and put on my regular antiperspirant which I use one of two products, pictures shown below. 

Degree Clinical
Secret Clinical
I like both of these products in smell and how they work. Basically CertainDri is a helper to your regular product. I believe it is a miracle and I am so happy that I have found it. I have ordered the AM CertainDri Product and am awaiting to try it. Now you know my secret weapon - it has been great on dates as well, because I am usually nervous and sweating more than I normally do.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sweaty girl too. I have used ALL of those products plus a derm. prescription. Certaindri was the most effective non prescribed. the stuff from the derm makes your underarms break out. eesh.

    So, here's the funny part. Since doing Arbonne, I've learned how harmful most products are, anti-antiperspirants being a huge one, especially in relation to breast cancer. I was worried but bought a natural deodorant (deo only, not antiperp) called Jason. It smells and feels great, and interestingly enough, even though there is no antiperp, the sweating has gone way down (the first week is a bit weird because you are kind of detoxing). I'm addicted to the stuff now. They have it at Wegmans and Whole Foods.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com