Monday, April 22, 2013

Conditioner Review - Big Sexy Hair

Conditioner Review - Big Sexy Hair
From Amazon From Ulta


This conditioner I found about three years ago and have been using since then. I LOVE the smell of this conditioner, the way it makes my hair voluminousness,  and does not weight it down or make it Oily at all! This partnered with my Paul Mitchell Shampoo (Review), my hair is fabulous, lasts clean not oily for at least a day. Before I started using these two products I would feel the need to take a shower at least twice a day or my hair would be SUPER oily when I woke up in the morning after 24 hours. This Conditioner is awesome. I am so happy with my results. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com