Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Educate Me Tuesday - Start Smart!

We did the Yovaso Program (Youth of Virginia Speak Out About Traffic Safety) during my after-school program, Start Smart. "Respect the Driver, be a good rider" but they have tons of awesome programs to do with your kids, check the above link. We received a FREE box of stuff - a poster, wrist bands, pens, packet of what to do, and flyers to advertise the program. 

I highly recommend this program for you kids, whether you are in Virginia or not. The concept of being a good passenger is essential to the safety of our children. I am so happy we could be apart of the movement to keep our children safe while driving with their families or friends.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com