Thursday, April 4, 2013

Book Review Thursday: Maverick by Lora Leigh


For Easter, I got this cute PINK bunny that sings "You build me up". With this book, Maverick by Lora Leigh. I am about 150 pages in so far and LOVE this author. It is about Micah Sloane who is an Elite Ops agent who is going under cover to catch an assassin. He is pretending to be in a relationship with Risa Clay who has an extension and interesting past. The character development so far is fabulous. It has some sexy scenes and the style of writing is exactly what I like, lots of back development on what has happened in the past and connects it to the current situation, plus lots of secret information. If you like romance tied with secret agents, this is a fabulous find for you! The author also has a ton of other books with similar backgrounds! 

Good Reads Review
Amazon Review
Meet the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com