Friday, April 26, 2013

Bonefish Grill Review

Bonefish Grill 
5920 Kingstowne Center
Alexandria, VA 22315
703-971-3202

I got to go here on a date with Brett. This is our third date, this is also scavenger hunt date guy. He was going out of town so we wanted to make sure we would see each other before he left. 

Our appetizer we tried was the Singapore Calamari with a special sauce that I wouldn't have though to put with Calamari because I am used to marinara sauce, but I liked it. It was nice to try something new. He isn't really a fish person, but was willing to try something new which I LOVED about him. I think the calamari that look like octopus are scary, but he got me to try one with him, so big points for him.

For dinner, I had the burger with all of the fixings with avocado. I had it medium rare, it had so much flavor and was really great. You get a side with it. I had steamed veggies. They were fabulous, not too much butter or fatty stuff on it. I couldn't find a picture of it online and of course forgot to take a picture of it because I was having such a good time.

What an awesome place for a date. The food was great. The server seemed to want to get us out of the restaurant as soon as possible. She also seemed worried because we weren't eating fast and enjoying each others company, that she was afraid we weren't liking the food. It was a little annoying.

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com