Monday, April 29, 2013

Porefect by Derma Doctor

DermaDoctor Picture Porefect Serum
Ulta
Amazon - Travel & Duo
Product Website
I have look at the review online about this product. It has received very mixed reviews. Some people love it, others hate it. I have not seen any in the middle reactions to this product.

Personally, I have it in my skin care routine every day, I never forget to use it in the morning. My need for this product is on my nose and the skin right next to my nose under my eyes. I have huge pores in this area. I have tried everything, exfoliating, scrubbing, etc, nothing has really shown a difference, until I started using this product. I bought it at Ulta in the store on the recommendation from one of the people who work there. 

I notice a significant difference since I have been using this product, I would say I have been using it for 6 months. I still have pores, they are just not as large and the blackheads on my nose pop out if that makes sense making them easier to pop and scrap on my own so my nose looks very clean and pimple free. 

This product does have an "oily" look to it when you put it on your fingers, but it does not leave an oily feel to your skin. I put it on and then wait a few minutes before applying makeup, giving the product plenty of time to be absorbed into my skin. 

Needless to say, I am extremely happy with this product.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com