Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cherry Blossom Festival 2013

So you live in DC and you have never been to the Cherry Blossom Festival, yes I am raising my hand. Wow. As I read this statement, that is pathetic. 

Want more information see this: Cherry Blossom Website
History of the Cherry Blossom's here

I love the pretty icon that goes with it. Below is the 2013 emblem of the festival:
So I threw a party.... Here is the important information.

Cherry Blossomtini: I won't lie I am not creative enough to come up with my own drink but this recipe was my favorite that I tried.

Here are my invitations from vistaprint:
With matching envelope seal, yes, I went all out:
Here is my wall art for the party from this etsy vendor:
Cherry Blossom Branches from Oriental Trading:
Cherry Blossom Fans from Oriental Trading:
We had an awesome time. I made pink frosting cupcakes, I wish I could have been more creative, but I wasn't. It was a great time and an awesome way to start off spring.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com