Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gym Joined!

XSport Fitness - 4300 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22302
Class Schedule
Get your free 7 Day Guest Pass

I had a co-worker turn me on to this gym. It is a special through our school system. I get the membership for $35/month. This includes a gym that is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week. It also has a full locker room, towel service, smoothies available, personal trainers, full spa, tanning, and classes.

The classes are what got me back into working out. I was always a swimmer and never knew how to go to the gym. So far I have done the following classes:

Body Pump
This class is all about making your arms look amazing, but also does lots of squats to make your butt and legs look awesome. It is an hour class and def hard work.
Body Attack
This is a modern aerobics class and I swear by it. This helped me get ready for my 5K, you do a lot of intervals and def sweat a ton. I love it.

Classes I am hoping to take in the next few weeks:
Body Combat
Cycle
Body Jam
Yoga
Zumba
Ultimate Abs

I will post reviews as I go to them. Here is a photo of what it looks like inside. 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com