Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Day Fun Day - Dating Update #3

So I have told a couple of the boys I am not interested in a second date and I had a second date yesterday with Erik. 

He created the date which was a scavenger hunt. He found this app Stray Boots
And we completed the scavenger hunt by texting in the answers or photos. We completed the Penn Quarter/China Town hunt. It contained 19 questions and allowed us to walk all over the area and see areas of Washington DC that I had never experienced before. It takes you to places that are free and allows you to go at your own pace. I am extremely competitive which I tried to tone down for our second date, however we only got 1 question wrong. They do have a "hint" option, but of course, I couldn't bring myself to use it.

I have to say that I have never experienced a date like this. Usually guys just ask you to dinner and the movies, this was a really awesome idea. I don't know about you but I love the DC history and the ability to be active, it happened to be a beautiful weekend in the city. I highly recommend this as a date idea. It was really fun and with summer coming, this is a great way to either experience the city for the first time or see parts you never have. ENJOY!!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Kudos to the boy go his creativity. It sounds like a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great time! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com