Monday, April 15, 2013

Shampoo Review - Paul Mitchell

Paul Mitchell - Strength Shampoo Review
From Amazon 


I have been using this shampoo for about two years now. It is my FAVORITE shampoo ever. As you know I am an oily person. This shampoo always makes my hair feel clean and lasts for at LEAST 24 hours of clean depending on how well I work the shampoo into my hair. It smells wonderful, I am always getting compliments and I usually get it from amazon - link above, or Ulta when they are having a sale or I have points to use. I love getting a good bargain. I do feel like my hair is less breakable and my split ends when I don't feel like getting my hair cut are not as noticeable. This huge bottle of shampoo lasts me at least 2 months and I wash my hair EVERY day.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com