Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oops I did it again....

I swear I am a technology person and love it. For some reason though, the "schedule" option on blogger, doesn't like me. Why? I guess I will never know. So today is technically my "Monday" since I took a week off of work to go visit family and recharge myself. 

As I am walking into work work, I decided that I would purchase a new iPhone cover because I have been too lucky without a case. So of course, I take a bathroom break today and guess what happens, check it out:
Luckily, the school has insurance so I only have to pay $50 to get a new one. So that is what I am going to do and put my brand new otterbox case on it. So hopefully, I will be a better technology person. I guess it happens to the best of us??? Okay, I'm clumsy we all know this!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com