Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy July!

Happy July! I cannot believe we are already half way through 2013. Where has this year gone?

I was inspired by numerous bloggers to start doing monthly goals! Here I go:

Personal: Try some new recipes - now that it is summer I have a lot I want to try out.

Family: Plan something special for my mom and I to do on her birthday (5th)

Health: Get back into a gym routine, now that summer has started my schedule has changed.

School: Get my schedule ready for September & October, finish hiring staff, and make my budget.

Blog: Get the rest of my scheduled posts up since I hit a glitch in my own system :)

30 before 30: Get 2 more crossed off my list! 

What are you trying to accomplish this month????

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Awww! My hubby's birthday is the 5th! We're doing a quick overnight in WV. Happy Birthday to your mommy too!

    I know you can definitely cross everything off this list :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great goals. I think I should make a goal list too. Seems like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You def should, send them to me once you do!! I'd love to support you.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com