Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Mother!

I have to tell you a little bit about my mother and why she is so wonderful. 


  1. I am adopted, which is probably the coolest thing ever. Even though she is not my biological mother, we both have the same missing adult teeth (3 of them on our left back molars). I truly believe this is a sign from God that she is meant to be my mother.
  2. She was a stay at home mother until I went to college in 2007. She is now making an almost six figure salary and works her butt off.  She just got an award picture below:

Yes her and her co-workers are this cool!
 3.  She is the best dresser ever as you can tell from her blue outfit above. 

 4.  She had her knee replaced in December and I have never seen someone as strong willed and hard working as she was to complete her physical therapy, loose 40 pounds so she could become a non-diabetic (not sure the word choice here :)

 5.  She has almost ZERO wrinkles (wishing I was biologically related to her now) and she is turning 64 today! Don't tell her I told you how old she is, I will be a dead woman!!!

This woman is worth celebrating and I am so grateful I get to do that today. She has taught me to be a lady, classy, organization  hard work, to love unconditionally - there is something to say for loving a child that is not biologically yours unconditionally especially with all of the heck I put her through. 


Until next time....

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com