Wednesday, July 10, 2013

World War Z Movie Review

IMDB

World War Z Movie Review

I finally was able to go and see this movie. I have an incredible entertainment interest is Zombies. I watch Walking Dead etc. and very much enjoy the story line.

This movie opens up with Brad Pitt's Family and gets right into the action within the first 15 minutes. What a great way to start a movie. The Zombies in this movie are thought to have been started from an outbreak of a flu like pandemic. You find out it started in China and Israel finds out about it and builds a wall to keep them out, the only place that is currently not invested. 

The Zombies in this movie change within 12 seconds, are FAST, almost seem to have super powers, do not bite people who are already sick which is the important factor is trying to beat ZOMBISIM.  Yes, I made up a word.

I don't want to ruin the ending however, it is my favorite part. So don't read any further if you don't want to know. They do not find a cure and set up for a sequel of course, but that is what makes this movie so scary, it sounds like it could really happen. Cannot wait to see the next one.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up. Nicholas Sparks to cheating wives to Zombies. You have quite the diverse taste in movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to see this movie...I am also a huge Zombie fan...I'm debating on whether I should read the book first though, for I hear good things about that as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm not a zomby person but I love end of the world movies...so I'm interested in this movie...what do you think?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com