Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Funday - Softball - 30 before 30 completed!!!!!


So tonight is my first game with my softball team that I joined. Background: it is a bunch of teachers who are looking to kick some serious butt, meet new people, stay in shape, and have fun! This has been one on my before 30 list that I thought I would have serious trouble doing. I'm VERY clumsy and competitive which sounds like it wouldn't make sense but for me it does. I grew up a swimmer so being clumsy never really was a problem, except during winter swim I did fall in from the blocks because I lost my footing. Encase you don't know what they look like, I put one below:
This is a coed team that I joined and I am sure excited to meet new people and have fun!! Hopefully I won't embarrass myself and actually catch/hit a ball. We shall see!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com