Yes, after doing a garage sale, I update my inventory on my amazon store. The items I felt were still able to get money on are on my amazon store. If you haven't heard of being able to sell on amazon, I highly recommend it. I am one of those people who has purchased a lot of items in my day assuming I will use them or ending up not being able to, then I have lost the receipt so I cannot return it. I don't want to throw it away and this has been an awesome way to make some extra money. Here is how it works:
- I have an email account solely for this so I can see when I have a new order
- I get an email when someone purchases an item
- You log into your seller account
- Print the Packing Slip
- Purchase shipping - much cheaper than going to the post office - print the shipping label
- Put everything together and mail it out
Some tips for making this work:
- I use priority usps so I can get FREE shipping materials from their website
- I have the free stuff sent to my house and have a little assembly line set up in my basement
- Books, DVDs, are very hot items and sell pretty consistently.
- It will take time to add everything to your inventory, it is so worth it, I did everything I could by UPC codes first, then searched for items that did not have it.
You can do a free one or you can become an individual seller which is $40 a month I believe. The information on getting started is below:
Hope you learned a lot of new stuff this weekend to make yourself a little extra cash!!!
Until next time..