Sunday, July 14, 2013

AMAZON STORE!!!


Yes, after doing a garage sale, I update my inventory on my amazon store. The items I felt were still able to get money on are on my amazon store. If you haven't heard of being able to sell on amazon, I highly recommend it. I am one of those people who has purchased a lot of items in my day assuming I will use them or ending up not being able to, then I have lost the receipt so I cannot return it. I don't want to throw it away and this has been an awesome way to make some extra money. Here is how it works:


  • I have an email account solely for this so I can see when I have a new order
  • I get an email when someone purchases an item
  • You log into your seller account
  • Print the Packing Slip
  • Purchase shipping - much cheaper than going to the post office - print the shipping label
  • Put everything together and mail it out
Some tips for making this work:
  • I use priority usps so I can get FREE shipping materials from their website
  • I have the free stuff sent to my house and have a little assembly line set up in my basement
  • Books, DVDs, are very hot items and sell pretty consistently.
  • It will take time to add everything to your inventory, it is so worth it, I did everything I could by UPC codes first, then searched for items that did not have it.


You can do a free one or you can become an individual seller which is $40 a month I believe. The information on getting started is below:


Hope you learned a lot of new stuff this weekend to make yourself a little extra cash!!!

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com