Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bachelorette Moment

If you haven't figured out already, I have reality TV problems. I love them. They make my life feel so normal. I was watching this season on DVR, I always wait and watch a bunch of episodes at once. So I just finished this weeks episode the home town dates. ****This has a spoiler. She kicks off Zak W. I won't lie he was my favorite. Who am I kidding, I'd love to date him. I actually laugh out loud on a lot of their dates. He comes out of the limo with no shirt on and asks if she will accept these abs! Oh I about peed in my pants for that one. 


So my confession at the end of this episode. Like the nut I am, I cried. I know, I know it's a TV show what is wrong with you. The look on his face though just made you remember your own heart break and how nice people get heartbroken all the time. It is more than just love that makes a relationship work - it's timing and circumstances. He is the full package and will find someone. The one thing he did that was super special was gave Desiree a ring at the hometown date and said he wanted to put it on her finger at the end. She did give it back when she dumped him and he THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW! I would have done the exact same thing so I applaud him for that. You showed her. Well, this gentlemen will have no trouble finding a woman to date now. I wouldn't be surprised if they make him the next Bachelor - maybe I should apply for that season? I would never! Don't worry.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com