Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sopranos Addiction and my Speed Dial Wish List

Okay so ever since James Gandolfini's death which is so tragic, I knew I wanted to watch the Sopranos. I have heard from so many it is the best show in the world. Well, if you know me, I have to find out for myself, that is how I always have been. 

I have to say, Tony, while I don't agree with everything he does from a moral stand point, is a completely cool guy. He makes it onto my Speed Dial wish list, which I will get to in a few minutes.

The character development is phenomenal, you grow to like almost every single character in their own way. I am on season 4 right now and I have only been happy about 1 character dying because he was a real scum bag weirdo! Yes, I watch it almost 24/7 because when I start something, I want to finish it. I had no idea that his wife Carmella is Nurse Jackie - she looks so different in that show. 

My Speed Dial Wish List
So this came about a couple of years ago and I love it. I have my speed dial wish list of people, that if I were in crisis I wish I could call for real.

Jack Bauer from 24 if you remember that show
Any problems with foreign enemies this would be my guy!
House
Medical Problems - I'd call this one
MacGyver
Need something built out of nothing in no time flat, I'd call this one
Han Solo & Chewbacca
Aliens, Zombies, anything sci-fi problem, I'd call this guy!

Tony Soprano
Need help with anything else, I'd call this guy, my newest addition to my speed dial list.

Who's on your dream speed dial wish list???

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com