Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

2014! Lots of opportunities for change and a new focus for me. My apologies for taking some time off, but I think it will be best for me and my blog. I needed to focus on me and making myself happy. 

Here are my top 10 from 2013:

1.  December 2013 - Turned 28 and am finally feeling HAPPY!
2.  I got a MACbook Air so I so excited to see what I can do to improve my blogging.
3.  I rekindled some friendships
4.  I started learning to let go of my unhappiness
5.  I started blogging - not living up to all of my goals but hoping to now!
6.  Redid my office in Pink & Black
7.  Got a promotion at work - living the admin life - hahaha.
8.  Found my loving for monogramming
9.  I am cooking and not hating every meal :)
10.  2014 is going to be my year to shine

Thank you for the continued support even though I have been silent. I am excited to see where this year will go and continue my friendships with my blogging people.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com