Friday, January 3, 2014

5 for 5


5 for 5

Five things I have a passion for:
1.  White Teeth
2.  Glitter
3.  Pink
4.  Pinot Grigio 
5.  Being silly with my girlfriends

Five things I'd like to do before I die:
1.  Get married
2.  Have a family
3.  Become more domesticated
4.  Meet someone famous
5.  Leave a legacy to my students

Five reads I love:
1.  Harry Potter 
2.  Hunger Games
3.  Game of Thrones 
4.  Witches of East End  
5.  Fallen by Lauren Kate
Five favorite movies:
1.  Ever After
2.  Click
3.  The Notebook
4.  Harry Potter
5.  Grease

Five places I'd want to travel to:
1.  Fiji
2.  Italy
3.  Japan
4.  Australia
5.  Hawaii

I forgot where I saw this so I apologize for not crediting the person, so if it is yours, let me know and I will credit you!

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2014!

Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com