Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fundraising Favorite

So my favorite newest Fundraising venture has been CHIPOTLE! Not only do I love the food, but I love that they offer 50% to the organization if you plan your event on a Monday or Tuesday. 
We have done 2 events this school year, each bringing in over $1,000. With almost $20,000 in budget cuts this year, these events have been essential to keeping us afloat this year. 

What do I do to get people involved and not just from the school?! I tweet about it, send an email message home to families, make morning announcements, send the flyer home with students, and take it to all of my community partners. 

What is your favorite item at Chipotle? I love their burrito bowls, STEAK is of course my favorite. Did you know they have margaritas? I had zero idea. But this definitely made the event more fun!
So need to raise some money? Go check out your local Chipotle and tell me how it was!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com