Sunday, June 2, 2013

Wedding in Coral and Grey!

I love this color scheme! It really looked beautiful.




Coral and Grey was totally beautiful.


She made the above Seating Chart by hand - she has the most amazing handwriting, using her coral and grey theme. It was truly spectacular. 

I will show you the tables again below:
They were the perfect amount of "stuff" to make the table look dressy but not over done either.

She had a cupcake table with all different flavors which was the highlight of the wedding besides open bar of course.

This was the first wedding I have ever gone to stag! It is super hard but I luckily had a great time with my co-workers.


The bride in the middle and her husband subbed at our school until he got his current job, with another teacher! We are just so much fun :)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com