Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hue Light Bulb Review

Hue Light Bulb Website
Apple Website
Amazon

I was lucky enough to get the Hue Light Bulbs as a gift. I wouldn't normally purchase this $200 plus starter set. I did find the below photo on a google search because I threw my box away before I could photograph it :(

This is what your starter kit comes with. 3 Light bulbs, the wireless router, and you are ready to go. You download the app to any of your smartphones and follow the directions. It is probably the easiest thing I have ever used in my entire life. I would set from opening the box to using the lights took me about 20 minutes. You do have to plug in the wireless router and sync it to your phone/lights. 

Why am I excited about a light bulb? These light bulbs can be controlled from your phone or iPad  they change colors - pretty much any color you can think of, you can take a photo and use the colors from that photo, you can dim your lights, and you don't even have to be home to control the lights!!!!!

They have lowered my electric bill as well because I keep them on dim or a low color. I would say a good $50 lower, which for me is awesome, I am doing everything possible to SAVE money. Oh the joys of being a teacher.

If you have the opportunity to purchase this, I would def recommend it. 
I was NOT compensated at all for this review.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com