Monday, June 10, 2013

Label Maker - Dymos are my favorite

Organizing is one of my favorite things to do and you keep everything organized by labeling everything. It sounds crazy at first, but I don't know where I would be without my labels. It helps me keep my office running smoothly and my closet clean!

Here is what I use:
Label Manager PnP
Amazon Link

I purchased mine off of Amazon to save a little more money I got it for $45. This label maker uses refills of D1. This one hooks into your USB port of your computer, no need to download any program. The reason I purchased this label maker was because you could use any of the downloaded Microsoft fonts that you have. I LOVE downloading free fonts, I don't know about you but I think they are amazing. They do have a wireless version of this exact label maker however, they didn't when I purchased this. The labels come in a ton of colors.

My favorite thing to do with this label maker:

  • Binder Spines - you can put the font up and down to make them easier to read
  • Manila Folders
  • File Cabinet
  • Bins - Plastic and fabric
  • Drawers
  • CDs & DVDs
  • Put my name on my items at school - I label everything that is mine so if someone borrows it, I am more likely to get it back


My First Label Maker: Letratag Plus - Amazon Link    Dymo Link

I bought mine at Target I believe for $25, however, I couldn't find a link to that one, although I did notice that they do still carry them at target, along with the refills. I like to use this one for projects with students where I am walking around since the other one needs to be plugged into my computer. This has less options for fonts and decor but is hand held.

Happy Organizing.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com