Monday, June 10, 2013

Label Maker - Dymos are my favorite

Organizing is one of my favorite things to do and you keep everything organized by labeling everything. It sounds crazy at first, but I don't know where I would be without my labels. It helps me keep my office running smoothly and my closet clean!

Here is what I use:
Label Manager PnP
Amazon Link

I purchased mine off of Amazon to save a little more money I got it for $45. This label maker uses refills of D1. This one hooks into your USB port of your computer, no need to download any program. The reason I purchased this label maker was because you could use any of the downloaded Microsoft fonts that you have. I LOVE downloading free fonts, I don't know about you but I think they are amazing. They do have a wireless version of this exact label maker however, they didn't when I purchased this. The labels come in a ton of colors.

My favorite thing to do with this label maker:

  • Binder Spines - you can put the font up and down to make them easier to read
  • Manila Folders
  • File Cabinet
  • Bins - Plastic and fabric
  • Drawers
  • CDs & DVDs
  • Put my name on my items at school - I label everything that is mine so if someone borrows it, I am more likely to get it back


My First Label Maker: Letratag Plus - Amazon Link    Dymo Link

I bought mine at Target I believe for $25, however, I couldn't find a link to that one, although I did notice that they do still carry them at target, along with the refills. I like to use this one for projects with students where I am walking around since the other one needs to be plugged into my computer. This has less options for fonts and decor but is hand held.

Happy Organizing.

Until next time...