Friday, June 7, 2013

Vaseline - Spray and Go Product Review Friday!!!

Vaseline Spray and Go
Amazon



They have three flavors: Coco (which I am reviewing), aloe vera, and total moisture.

 From my bathroom sink!

I have to start with I have used a ton of different coco butter lotions and moisturizing lotions. As I have stated before, I am very oily and have problems finding products that do not make me feel oily and/or sweaty. I LOVE this lotion. Not only is it easy to put on, goes on in a minute, and dries very shortly after that, you have ZERO oily feeling, plus you can put on shoes quickly after and not slip out of them. Ladies who have had that issue with lotions will LOVE this one. I like the coco butter scent and now that I have the $2 off to try the other scents, I am happily going to do so!!! 

I read a lot of mixed reviews on this product so I was reluctant to try


If you google Vaseline Spray and Go Coupon - you will find multiple $2 offers to try.

Let me know what you think if you try it!!!
Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. yay! You're back! I'll have to check out the ingredients on this. I avoid most vaseline products as they contain petroleum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com