Saturday, March 23, 2013

Neutrogena Body Clear

This spray is absolutely amazing. As you will find out about me, I have extremely oily skin and hate it! I used to use a spray from Clinque however, it has been discontinued. I did some searching on Amazon and decided I would try this product out.

It smells fabulous - clean not like some acne products smell like chemicals. It is light, you don't even know you have it on and dries extremely quickly so you don't have to wait, like I did with my Clinque product.
I haven't seen it in the stores yet, so if you do, let me know so I can get it in the store instead of online! Like I said I bought it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com