Monday, January 21, 2013

The reasons....

Well, were do I start. It seems like 2 years ago things started falling apart for me. My grandmother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer (I took care of her for a month until she died, it was so quick which was a blessing - I see this now), my boyfriend at the time cheated on me the entire month - we broke up shortly after I returned home from Oklahoma, I tried dating again, met someone dated them for a while - this ended up being a really BAD relationship, work had its drama, friends betrayed me, it has been a true struggle. I am finally in a place where I feel I am able to trust people again and make a relationship work. This is why I have started the blog and promise I will be a better blogger as we go along! I want to keep track of all the new and exciting things I am doing to make my life feel more fulfilled and meaningful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com