Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A much needed break from my students!

Education Tuesday!!

If you are in the education world, you know that the month before Spring Break is the WORST month of the entire school year. I beg for Standardized Testing during these extremely stressful 30 days. I work with a population of students that is 75% free and reduced, diverse, English as a Second Language, Special Ed, pretty much you name it we have it. I WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY!!! My kids are so amazing in so many ways, the stories you will hear are funny, sad, and sometimes completely NUTS - that when I say them out loud I cannot believe that it happened to me. For the sake of privacy of all involved, I will never reveal the school I work at, the location, or use anyone's real names. I am still working this week, which is a blessing in disguise. I can actually get work done without someone coming in my office needing something, having something to share, or a fabulous student driving me nuts with their stories and interesting tid-bits of information.

My plan for the next three days is to organize my supply closet, my file cabinet, book shelf, and desk. I am going to use my handy dandy LABEL maker and new organizational bins to complete the task. You will learn quickly, I'm obsessed with my label maker. I have 2 - a hand held one that I can take anywhere and one that hooks up to my computer so I can use all my downloaded fonts - I'm in love with all of the amazing fonts you can find online. I'll share that in another post. Let's just say, like my days at school, my life is never boring, I am always making up projects for myself to do. Before and After pictures are a must.

Enjoy your Spring Break!
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what GFC is. If you let me know I'll figure it out :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com