Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome to Mandy's Mission!

I am so excited to be posting my first of many posts about my life in Washington DC. As you can read on my about me page, I woke up one day and realized that I have control over my life and where I am going. My work life is amazing, I'm very happy in the education world, but my personal life has needed some redecorating. I ended an 8 year relationship last year after my grandmother died because I realized I wanted someone who would commit and a family of my own. I'll share more of my last months with my grandmother when I'm ready to share with everyone - I have never done that before!

I am an avid blog reader. I get a million emails a day to read the blog posts. I absolutely LOVE that feature, so I don't miss a beat of my favorite blogs. I am going to make a page of all the blogs I enjoy. I cannot wait to get to know the people behind those blogs further.

So what am I going to post about?
  • Life experiences - my 50 before 30 list - so many things to do in the next 3 years!
  • Places I visit
  • My job
  • Book Reviews
  • Product Reviews
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com