|Found from google search|
I complete my first 50 before 30! I bought a car! I have never been so excited. Buying a car is not an easy thing especially when you have a specific car in mind. I used to have a VW Passat and I had loved it. I wanted something SUV like but with good gas mileage. The Tiguan does just that it has all of the updates - no more tapes, I have satellite radio now, an amazing almost full top sunroof. My cars color is white gold and it is beautiful. I got it from the Tyson's corner Volkswagen dealership, Stohlman and I have to say what a fabulous experience I had. Nora was my salesperson and he was amazing. I called to confirm the vehicle was still for sale. When we arrived he called us by name, took me for a test drive, and walked me through the entire vehicle. He was understanding to my needs and extremely helpful. We spent about 4 hours at the dealership which wasn't bad at all. I got an extended warranty and am extremely happy with my purchase.
Now about the car. Things I love -
- When you turn the car to the right or the left, extra lights come on to help you see in that direction and once you turn the stirring wheel back to "straight" they dim down. LOVE this.
- The sunroof is amazing it pretty much fits the entire car and I have a mesh cover which I thought would be extremely cold but lets in some natural light which I like a lot.
- IPOD dock. This is amazing, now I have to say I am coming from a car that still had a cassette tape so my car was not technologically savvy. I love the bluetooth, hands-free, and music choices.
- Sate-light radio! I am on my free trial and I am already in love. I still have my morning radio show 99.5 which I cannot give up but on my afternoon commute I am listening to Satelight.
- TRUNK! It is ALWAYS covered. It has a cover that goes up and down as you open and shut it if that makes sense. It is nice not having to worry about putting a "cover" over stuff that you keep in the trunk.
If you are on the fence about Volkswagen, omg - just do it. They are great cars. I had my previous car for 130,000 miles and my parents are using it still because they bought a motor home and want something small to tote around with them. It will probably last 250,000 miles. Gotta love German engineering. I know I sound like a commercial but I swear I received NO compensation for this review.
If you have questions, let me know. Until next time...