Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Down.....


I have never really told anyone that I have been a Depression sufferer. I had my first session with it in high school and another in college. I recently realized I was having this same problem again. Sometimes it is hard to admit that you are feeling down and needing some support.

Encase you are unfamiliar with the symptoms:

I am feeling all of these except suicide - THANK GOD! I don't know what I would do if I felt those things. Luckily, I have an amazing physician who listened to me and helped me figure out what I want to do moving forward.


So here is my list of things I think I need to do immediately to get me back on track:

  • Move out - currently searching
  • Work on my schedule - gym time, fun, work, doctor, vacation
  • Plan a vacation
  • Do a make over - get my hair & nails done, massage, go shopping
  • Plan some fun events with friends
  • Clean out my closet
  • DIY - I used to love doing this and am so unmotivated lately, so find some things for me to do
So far I have ups and downs. Some days are better than others, but I guess that is how it is even when I'm not depressed. Life will go on and I will get through this! I shall keep you posted on how I'm doing with my ideas to make myself feel better.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. If you need anything please let me know mandymission@gmail.com